伊索寓言下金蛋的鹅

时间:2022-10-15 13:34:13 伊索寓言 我要投稿
  • 相关推荐

伊索寓言下金蛋的鹅

  The Goose with Golden Egg

  下金蛋的鹅

  A Farmer and his wife live in a small house in the country. They are very poor. Then one day something fantastic happens. .

  农夫和他的老婆住在乡下的一间小房子里。他们非常地穷。有一天,一些神奇的事情发生了。

  Farmer: Good morning, dear.

  早上好,亲爱的。

  Wife: Good morning.I’ll fry you some eggs.

  早晨,我给你煎些蛋吃。

  The wife goes out to the barn to get some eggs. She suddenly shouts loudly to the Farmer.

  农夫的老婆到谷仓外面去拿蛋。她突然大声地对农夫喊叫起来。

  Wife:Come out here, dear! Quickly!

  亲爱的!快过来!快!

  Farmer: Why? What’s the matter?

  怎么了?发生什么事了?

  The Farmer runs out to the barn.

  农夫赶快跑到谷仓。

  Wife:Look at this!

  看看这个!

  Farmer: What is it?

  这是什么?

  Wife:It’s a golden egg!

  这是金蛋!

  Farmer: A golden egg?Where did you get is?

  金蛋?你在哪得到的?

  Wife:From this Goose.It laid this golden egg.

  鹅下的金蛋。

  Goose:Quack, quack!

  嘎嘎,嘎嘎!

  Farmer: I can’t believe it.It’s so shiny and beautiful.What shall we do with it?

  我不敢相信。这太闪太美丽了。我们该怎么办呢?

  Wife:Sell it at the market.

  拿到市场去卖。

  Farmer: Good idea.I’ll sell it and buy some meat.

  好主意。我把它卖掉再买些肉回来。

  Wife:Yes.I’ll cook you a delicious meal tonight.

  好的,今晚我给你做一顿好吃的。

  Farmer: Yahoo! Thank you, Goose!

  呀呼!谢谢你,乖鹅!

  The Farmer goes to the market that afternoon and gets a good price for the golden egg. The Farmer and his Wife have a nice dinner that night, but they can’t fall asleep. They are so excited and hope that the goose will lay another golden egg tomorrow morning.

  下午农夫到市场去把金蛋卖了个好价钱。那天晚上,农夫和他的老婆吃了顿美味的晚餐,但是他们一点都睡不着。他们太激动了,希望鹅明天早上能再下一只金蛋。

  Goose:Cock –a –doodle-doo!!!

  (下蛋声)

  Farmer: Wake up, dear.Let’s see if the Goose laid another golden egg.

  快起床,亲爱的。我们去看看鹅有没有下金蛋。

  Wife:Okay. Let’s hurry.

  好的,我们快些。

  The two rush out to the barn.

  他们俩跑到谷仓去。

  Farmer: Look!Another golden egg!

  看!又一只金蛋!

  Wife:Thank you, Goose.We will be rich soon.

  谢谢你,乖鹅。我们很快就有钱了。

  Farmer: Yes. Thanks to the Goose.Feed it well, dear.

  是的,要感谢鹅。亲爱的,把它喂好点。

  Wife:Of course.I will feed it the best food.

  那是当然,我会给喂它最好的食物。

  After that, the Farmer and his Wife gave the Goose the best food. They loved the Goose. The Goose kept laying a golden egg every day. Some months later, the couple moved to a bigger house. They were very happy.

  从那以后,农夫和他的老婆给鹅做了最美味的食物。他们爱这只鹅。鹅每天都会下一只金蛋。几个月过去了,这对夫妇搬到了大一点的房子。他们非常开心。

  Farmer:Thanks to the Goose, we are not poor anymore.

  感谢鹅,我们不再贫穷了。

  Wife:That is true.But I’m getting curious.

  那倒是真的。但是我有点好奇。

  Farmer: About what?

  好奇什么?

  Wife:The Goose doesn’t look special.

  这只鹅看起来很普通。

  Farmer: So what?

  然后呢?

  Wife:But how can it lay golden eggs?

  但是它为什么能下金蛋?

  Farmer: Good question.Now I’m getting curious, too. Hmm…

  问得好。嗯。我现在也开始好奇了。

  More months passed and the Farmer and his Wife became quite rich.

  又过去几个月,农夫和他的老婆变得很有钱了。

  Farmer: We are now quite rich. Thanks to the Goose.

  我们现在很有钱了,要感谢那只鹅。

  Wife:Yes.But I want to get really rich fast.

  是的,但是我想更快地变得更有钱。

  Farmer:How?

  怎么弄?

  Wife:Think.We don’t knowhow the Goose lays the golden eggs.But we know where they are coming from.

  想一想。我们不知道这只鹅是怎么下蛋的。但是我们知道蛋是从哪里来的。

  Farmer: We do? Where?

  我们知道?哪儿?

  Wife:From the Goose’s stomach, of course.So its stomach must be full of golden eggs.

  当然是它的肚子里。因此它的肚子里肯定装满了金蛋。

  Farmer: Perhaps. I don’t know.

  我不知道,也许吧。

  Wife:Can’t you see?We can become really rich all at once.

  你没有看到吗?我们能一下子就变得有钱了。

  Farmer: What do you mean?

  你的意思是?

  Wife:Cut open the Goose’s stomach. Take out all of the golden eggs inside.

  划开它的肚子。把里面的所有金蛋全拿出来。

  Farmer: You mean kill the Goose?

  你的意思是杀了这只鹅?

  Wife:Yes.A golden egg a day is too slow.I want to become really rich. Now!

  是的,每天一只蛋太慢了。我想马上变得真正的很有钱。

  Farmer: But it has given us a golden egg every day. It made us rich. We can’t kill it now.

  但是它每天都给我们一只金蛋。这让我们变得有钱。我们现在不能杀它。

  Wife:Why not?Don’t you want to become richer faster?

  为什么不能?你不想更快地有钱吗?

  Farmer: Yes, but we are rich right now.

  不,我们现在已经很有钱了。

  Wife:Yes. But I want to become really really rich. I want to live in the city.Bring the knife from the kitchen.

  是的,但我想变成真正真正的有钱人。我想住在城里。把厨房里的刀拿来。

  Farmer: If you wish, dear.

  随你喜欢吧,亲爱的。

  The Farmer brings a sharp knife from the kitchen. The Goose sees the knife and starts crying and runs away. The Wife hides the knife behind her back.

  农夫从厨房里拿了把锋利的刀。这只鹅看到菜刀开始哭闹然后跑开了。他老婆把刀藏到了身后。

  Goose:Quack, quack!

  嘎嘎,嘎嘎!

  Wife:What’s the matter, Goose?I have something delicious for you.

  怎么了,乖鹅?我给你做了好吃的。

  Goose:Quack, quack!

  嘎嘎,嘎嘎!

  Wife:it’s running away!Go and catch it!

  它跑掉了,抓住它!

  Farmer: Okay, dear.Come here, Goosey.

  好的,亲爱的,过来,乖鹅。

  Goose:Quack, quack!

  嘎嘎,嘎嘎!

  Wife:Catch it, catch it!

  抓住它,抓住它!

  Farmer: I got it!

  我抓住它了!

  Goose:Quack, quack!

  嘎嘎,嘎嘎!

  The Farmer catches the Goose and the Wife is about to cut open its stomach.

  农夫抓住了鹅,然后他老婆划开了鹅的肚子。

  Wife:We will be really rich soon.How many eggs will there be?

  我们很快就会变富有了。这里会有多少金蛋呢?

  Farmer: I don’t know.But there must be many.I’m getting curious now.Hurry up. Cut it open.

  我不知道,但是肯定有很多。我现在很好奇。快点,划开它。

  Wife:Okay, here I go.

  好的,划开了。

  Goose:(scream)Q-U-A-C-K!!!

  (尖叫)嘎----嘎!!!

  The Goose’s stomach is cut open. The Farmer and his Wife look surprised.

  鹅的肚子被划开了。农夫和他的老婆都惊呆了。

  Farmer: Where are the golden eggs?

  这些金蛋到哪里去了?

  Wife:I don’t know.There must be some inside.Look carefully!

  我不知道,可能它们藏齐来了。好好找找!

  Farmer: There are none!What have we done?

  这里什么都没有!我们都做了什么?

  Wife:No golden eggs?

  没有金蛋?

  Farmer: Poor Goose.We were too greedy.So we will become poor again.

  可怜的鹅。我们太贪心了。现在我们又会变穷了。

  Wife:Poor us!

  可怜的我们!

  Farmer: Boo-hoo-hoo.

  嘘-呼-呼(遗憾的呼声)

  MORAL

  寓意

  Don’t be greedy.

  人们应该满足于现有的东西,切不可贪得无厌,杀鸡取卵

【伊索寓言下金蛋的鹅】相关文章:

砸金蛋活动方案05-17

砸金蛋的活动方案通用12-08

小班语言下雨了教案03-01

大班语言下雪了教案01-31

中班鹅鹅鹅的教案03-02

小班语言下雨啦教案10-16

秋之寓语写景作文10-30

砸金蛋优秀作文(通用21篇)10-21

中班语言下雨了教案(精选20篇)08-11

小班语言下雨了教案15篇03-01