儿童双语诗歌AnEveningHymn
An Evening Hymn 一个晚上的赞美诗
All praise to thee, my God, this night,
我的上帝,在这个美好的夜晚,我要赞美你
For all the blessings of the light;
用所有的光来祝福
Keep me, O keep me, King of Kings,
仍然保持我的万王之王
Beneath thy own almighty wings.
在你全能的翅膀下。
Forgive me, Lord, for thy dear Son,
主啊,请原谅我的.儿子
The ill that I this day have done;
我这一天的病快要好了;
That with the world, myself, and Thee,
这世界,我和你,
I, ere I sleep, at peace may be.
我在睡眠中都感到是和平的。
O may my soul on Thee repose,
哦,可能你 安息我的灵魂,
And may sweet sleep my eyelids close:
愿我闭上眼睛有甜蜜的睡眠
Sleep that may me more vigorous make
睡眠,可能我更有力量有精神
To serve my God when I awake.
当我醒来时为我的上帝服务
【儿童双语诗歌AnEveningHymn】相关文章:
外国儿童双语诗歌03-24
趣味双语儿童诗歌TheWind03-26
燕子儿童诗歌双语版04-03
儿童的诗歌04-07
儿童诗歌07-30
儿童诗歌作文04-06
儿童的诗歌精选03-28
儿童节日诗歌03-25
留守儿童的诗歌03-25