旅游实用英语(1)
导语:现在出门旅游很方便,与歪果仁交流是随处可讲的事,那么怎么流利的用英语聊天呢?下面是小编收集了很多实用英语句子,供您参考,希望能带给您帮助。
Where can I catch a taxi?哪里我可以叫到出租车?
The taxi zone is right on the left corner over there.出租车站台就在左边转角处。
Are you free?您有空吗?
Sure. Where are you going?当然。您要去哪里?
Drive me back to Santa Clara.载我到圣塔克莱拉。
Santa Clara? OK. That's about 20 miles away.圣塔克莱拉?好的,大约是20英里远。
How much will it cost?需要多少钱?
That'll be thirty-six dollars, sir.先生,车费是36元。
Here you are. You can keep the change.给你。零钱不用找了。
You're very generous.你真慷慨。
That's alright. You're a lot of help.没关系。你帮了很大的忙。
Take me to the railway station.载我到火车站。
Take me back.载我回去。
What is the charge for that?那要多少费用?
How much extra do I have to pay for that?我还要另外付多少?
Keep the change for yourself.找回的钱你留着。
The change is yours.找回的`钱给你。
Don't give me the change anymore.不必给我找钱了。
Is this the bus that goes by the mall?这班公共汽车经过商业街吗?
No, it isn't. But you can transfer from this bus to bus number 24.不,不经过。但是你可以搭这班车转乘24路。
Good. How much is the fare?好。车费多少?
It's seventy-five cents for adults and thirty cents for children under twelve.大人75美分,12岁以下的小孩30分。
Will it cost for the transfer?转车要钱吗?
Yes. When you get on the transfer bus, just show the bus driver this ticket stub.要。当你上了转乘的公共汽车时,就把这张票根给司机看。
You will only have to pay another ten cents and a nickle for your child.你只需另外再付10美分,而你的孩子只要再付5美分。
That sounds pretty good.听起来挺好的嘛!
You can take a seat now.现在你找个座位坐下吧。
When you're ready to get off, remember to press the button near your seat.当你要下车时,记得按你座位旁的按钮。
Is this bus going to Dallas?这车开往达拉斯吗?
Get me off at the Fifth Avenue.请在第五大道让我下车。
Where can I put the coin?硬币要放在哪儿?
How long does it take?要花多久时间?
Can you tell me how to get to the railroad station?你能告诉我怎样去火车站吗?
May I help you, sir?需要我帮忙吗,先生?
I'd like to cash some traveller's checks here.我想在这儿兑换一些旅行支票。
Certainly. Do you have any identification?当然可以。你有任何证明文件吗?
Yes, I have my Passport. Here it is.是的,我有护照。这就是。
Fine. How much would you like to exchange, sir?好的。您要兑换多少呢,先生?
What's the exchange rate today?今天的兑换比率是多少?
A dollar is valued at eight point two RMB yuan.一美元价值8.2元人民币。
Five hundred dollars, please. And could you give me ten dollar in small change?请换500美元。再另外能否给我10元的小面额零钱?
Here you go, sir.可以,先生。
Will it take long?要很久吗?
No. Please endorse the check at the back.不会的。请在支票的背面签名。
OK.好的。
Anything can I help you with?有我能帮忙的地方吗?
Are you being waited on?您需要服务吗?
I'd like to convert some RMB yuan to US dollar, please.请将我的一些人民币换成美元。
Please cash this check.请兑现这张支票。
I want to pick up the car tomorrow morning at seven. Are you open then?我想在明天早上7点提车。那时你们开门了吗?
Yes, we are, Mr. Wang. How are you going to pay?对,我们开门。你打算如何付钱?
May I pay in cash?可以付现金吗?
We'd prefer a credit card, if you have one.如果你有信用卡,我们较喜欢信用卡。
Yes, of course.可以,当然可以。
How long will you keep the car?这车你要用多久?
Just three days.只要三天。
Are you going to return it here?你要在这里归还吗?
No. I want to leave it in Chicago.不。我想把它留在芝加哥。
That will be fine.那可以。
Here's my visa card.这是我的visa卡。
Just a minute. Here's your receipt.请等一下。这是你的收据。
【旅游英语1】相关文章:
旅游英语须知:旅游保证金英语02-28
旅游作文(英语)07-25
旅游英语日记07-26
Sydney旅游英语09-08
Japan旅游英语09-09
秘鲁旅游英语03-08
旅游英语:PillarsTravellogToHEISHUI03-08
旅游英语ShingriLa09-13
旅游英语作文11-01