「医学口语」医务英语会话:肚子痛

时间:2023-12-19 09:12:07 宇涛 医务英语 我要投稿
  • 相关推荐

「医学口语」医务英语会话:肚子痛

  在国外就医需要知道一些基本的对话交流。以下是小编为大家精心整理的医务英语会话:肚子痛,欢迎大家阅读参考!

「医学口语」医务英语会话:肚子痛

  一、句子 Sentence Patterns

  大夫:请进。你哪里不舒服?

  Doctor: Please come in. What seems to be the trouble?

  病人:肚子不舒服。我想可能是昨晚吃得太多了。

  Patient: Its my stomach. I think probably I had too much at supper yesterday evening.

  大夫:你昨晚吃了些什么,能告诉我吗?

  Doctor: Can you tell me what you had for supper yesterday evening?

  病人:海鲜,烤鸭。种类很多,有的我叫不出名儿。

  Patient: Seafood, roastduck. Oh, a great variety of things, I cant name them exactly.

  大夫:你呕吐过没有?

  Doctor: Have you vomitted?

  病人:呕吐过。昨晚吐了三次,还上了好几趟厕所。

  Patient: Yes, I have vomitted three times and made several trips to the bathroom last night.

  大夫:我明白了。你得做一个大便检查。我给你开一张化验单。你带着化验单到化验室去。检查完后,请把化验报告给我送过来。

  Doctor: I see. Now you have to get your stools tested. Ill write out a slip and you can take it to the laboratory. Wait for a while and pick up the report, and then bring it back to me.

  病人:好吧。待会儿见,大夫。

  Patient: All right, doctor. Ill see you later.

  大夫:待会儿见。

  Doctor: See you later.

  病人:大夫,这是我的化验报告。

  Patient: Here my report, Doctor.

  大夫:请坐。让我看看。没什么大问题。只是你吃了过多的油腻食物,导致消化不良。我给你开点药。吃了这些药你会感觉好多了。接下来的几天,你的饮食要尽量清淡一点。

  Doctor: Take your seat, and let me have a look. Its nothing serious, only indigestion due to too much oily food. I will prescribe you some medicine for it to make you feel better. I do advise you to avoid oily food for the next few days.

  病人:我会照你说的去做。谢谢您,大夫。

  Patient: I will follow your advice. Thanks a lot.

  大夫:不客气。

  Doctor: You are welcome.

  二、句子 Sentence Patterns

  你呕吐过没有?

  Have you vomitted?

  昨晚吐了三次,还上了好几趟厕所。

  I have vomitted three times and made several trips to the bathroom last night.

  你得做一个大便检查。

  Now you have to get your stools tested.

  我给你开一张化验单。你带着化验单到化验室去。检查完后,请把化验报告给我送过来。

  Ill write out a slip and you can take it to the laboratory. Wait for a while and pick up the report, and then bring it back to me.

  没什么大问题。只是你吃了过多的油腻食物,导致消化不良。

  Its nothing serious, only indigestion due to too much oily food.

  接下来的几天,你的饮食要尽量清淡一点。

  I do advise you to avoid oily food for the next few days.

  三、句子 Sentence Patterns

  (D = 医生 P = 病人 )

  (D = doctor P = patient)

  医生:我已经给你做了最后一次检查,一切正常,可以出院了。

  D: I have made the last check-up for you, and all is right. You can dischargefromhospital.

  病人:是吗? 那太好了。

  P: Is that so Its really good news.

  医生:你已经住了三星期医院了,是吗

  D: You have been in the hospital for 3 weeks, havent you

  病人:正好三星期。

  P: Exactly 3 weeks.

  医生:这是你的出院证,我叫护士马上到住院处取你的账单。然后你就可以办理出院手续了。

  D: This is your discharge certificate. Ill senda nurse to fetch your bill at the Admission Office and then you can go through the discharge formalities.

  病人:谢谢!出院后我应该做些什么?有何建议?

  P: Thank you! What should I do after I go home Any suggestion

  医生:首先精神不要太紧张,好好休息;第二,戒烟戒酒,加强营养;第三,洗澡时不要

  刺激手术切口;最后,要定期来查空腹血糖和做心电图检查。

  D: Firstly, avoid any mental stress and have a good rest. Secondly, give up smoking and drinking. Have more nutritious food. Thirdly, dont stimulate the incision when you have a bath. Finally, come to have examinations of fasting sugar and ECG regularly.

  病人:我会听你的。

  P: Ill follow what you say.

  医生:你的账单来了。一共1600 元。你可以用现金,也可用支票付款。

  D: Here comes your bill. Altogether 1600 Yuan. You may pay either in cash or cheque.

  病人:我想用支票付帐。

  P: I will pay in cheque.

  医生:你没遗忘什么东西吧

  D: Have you made sure you havent left anything behind

  病人:我想没有。真的非常感谢你们大家。

  P: I dont think so. I’m really very grateful to you all.

  医生:不用谢,这是我们的职责。

  D: Dont mention it. That’s our job.

  病人:我可以请教几个关于锻炼的问题吗

  P: May I ask you a few questions about exercises

  医生:当然可以。问吧。

  D: By all means. Please go ahead.

  病人:像我这种病人做哪种运动合适呢?

  P: What kind of sports fit the patients like me

  医生:做有氧运动如散步、划船、滑冰、打羽毛球等耐力性活动就适合你,这些运动

  可提高肌肉运氧能力,改善你的心肺功能。

  D: Doing aerobic exercises such as jogging, rowing, skating, playing badminton and otherendurance exercises are all good for you. They enhance the ability of muscle to use oxygen and improve heart and lung fitness.

  病人:再次感谢你的建议和治疗。

  P: Once again thank you for your suggestion and your treatment.

  Related sentence patterns

  You cant return to your work right now.你不能马上恢复工作。

  Get much outdoor exercise.多做室外活动。

  Keep a diet.饮食要有规律。

  You are going to be discharged the day after tomorrow.你后天就可以出院了。

  The doctor has written a certificate for you 医生已给你写了出院证。

  I really feel strong and fit.我真觉得有健康有强壮。

  Have you got thinner since you fell ill 你生病以来瘦了没有?

  You can go home tomorrow. Congratulations!明天你可以出院了,祝贺你!

  All the doctors and nurses here are very kind. Ill always remember you.

  这里的医生和护士都很好,我回记住你们的。

  It is our responsibility.这是我们的职责。

  The exercises which occur without oxygen are called anaerobic.

  运动中不需要氧的就是无氧运动。

  Such exercises as weight-lifting are anaerobic, which require brief spurts of intense effort. They improve muscle strength or build up speed.

  比如举重就是无氧运动,他需要短时间内用力屏气,这种运动增强了肌肉的力量,加快了运动的速度。

  Ive benefited a lotfromyour advice.

  与你交谈我受益匪浅。

  Continue taking the medecineand come to the hospital regularly. Once your illness worsens, see the doctor at once.

  继续吃药, 定期到医院检查,一旦病情恶化就马上看医生。

  单词 Words

  seafood  n. 海鲜

  roastduck  n. 烤鸭

  vomit  vi. 呕吐

  bathroom  n. 厕所

  laboratory  n. 化验室

  indigestion  n. 消化不良

  oily  adj. 油腻

  avoid  vt. 避免

  短语 Phrases

  a great variety of things  种类很多

  made several trips to the bathroom  上了好几趟厕所

  get your stools tested  做一个大便检查

  write out a slip  开一张化验单

  take your seat  请坐

  due to  因为,由于

  相关单词 Related Words

  bellyache  肚子痛

  enteritis  肠炎

  gastralgia  胃痛

  gastritis  胃炎

  appendictis  阑尾炎

  enterogastritis  肠胃炎

  constipation  便秘

  nephritis  肾炎

  diabetes  糖尿病

  uraemia  尿毒症

  urethritis  尿道炎

  cystitis  膀胱炎

  diarrhoea  痢疾

  dysentery  痢疾

  piles  痔疮

  haememorrhoids  痔疮

  门诊组outpatient unit/section

  住院组inpatient admissions

  秘书室administration office

  院长室superintendent

  挂号柜台registration

  感染控制委员会infectioncontrol commission

  营养部food & nutrition department

  总务室general affairs office

  总务组general affairs section

  医品组quality assurance section

  医勤组medical service section

  医学工程室medical engineering office

  医 副院长室medical deputy superintendent

  药剂科主任室 pharmacy chief

  床科部中医科chinese medicine 中医科-内科chinese internal medicine

  中医科-针灸科chinese acupuncture

  小儿科pediatrics

  小儿科-心脏pediatric cardiology

  小儿科-外科pediatric surgery

  小儿科-心肺pediatric cardiopulmonary

  小儿科-感染pediatric infectious diseases

  小儿科-胃肠pediatric gastroenterology

  小儿科-眼科pediatric ophthalmology

  小儿科-神经科pediatric neurology

  小儿科-遗传科pediatricgenetics

  小儿科-预防注射pediatric vaccinations

  床科部小儿科-一般门诊pediatrics

  相关短语 Related Phrases

  have a pain in the chest  胸口痛

  have a pain in the abdomen  肚子痛

  hav e a pain in the back  背痛

  have a pain in the ear  耳痛

  have a pain in the loins  腰痛

  have a running nose  流鼻涕

  have a stuffed-up nose  鼻子不通

  have a bad cough  咳嗽得厉害

  bring up phlegm when coughing  咳嗽有痰

  tougue heavily coated  舌苔很厚

  have a foul breath  口臭

  have a bitter taste in ones mouth  口发苦

  run with tears  流泪

  have watery eyes  流泪

  相关表达方式 Related Expression

  I have got a headache. (stomachache, toothache, earacke)

  我头疼。(肚子疼,牙疼,耳头疼)

  I have got a sore back. (sore throat, sore leg, sore eye)

  我腰疼。(嗓子疼,腿疼,眼睛疼)

  I have got a pain in my belly.

  我肚子疼。

  I have diarrhoea.

  我拉肚子了。

  I have a splitting headache.

  我头痛得快要裂开似的。

  I hace been having pains in my chest recently.

  最近我一直胸口痛。

  I have been losing sleep.

  我最近一直失眠。

  I have been throwing up.

  我最近一直呕吐。

  I have got a bad appetite.

  我的胃口不好。

  I have a ringing in my ears.

  我耳朵嗡嗡作响。

  My right eardrum has been infected.

  我的右耳鼓被感染了。

  My weight fell from eighty pounds to sity pounds.

  我的体重从80磅一下减到了60 磅。

【「医学口语」医务英语会话:肚子痛】相关文章:

与骨折有关的医学口语会话07-31

医学英语:挂号医务常用的对话03-15

口语学习计划10-02

口语交际作文03-15

外教口语学习方法英语口语八秘诀04-02

医务辞职信11-27

医生必备英语问诊口语03-30

医务科工作总结12-15

医务工作总结01-16

医务科的工作计划02-18