- 相关推荐
海妖之歌双语诗歌
Siren, 希腊神话中之海妖,歌声绝美,闻者莫不丧魂落魄,每出没,水手闻其歌而忘形,触礁丧命无数。
They say I was a born vagrant,
人谓吾生寄漂流,
with a penchant for salt water.
澹澹烟波嗜浪游。
Now I’"ve traveled for so long,
百年流离早相闻,
and heard so much about your ominous song.
曼妙魅曲出君喉。
I’"ve been told by many, horror in their wide-open eyes,
闻者骇怖目决眦,
That your heavenly song heralds doom.
皆言天音蕴凶机。
In your seductive voice people will paralyze,
心神俱醉股战栗,
Powerless to steer clear of the forthcoming death.
任随赴死无可避。
Many a ship has been wrecked,
百舟千帆尽沉沦,
planks scattered on the water surging.
残樯断楫荡碧痕。
Numerous sailors have been claimed,
可怜游子随波去,
Their grieved families left wailing.
抛得骨肉哭断魂。
I have sailed across seven seas,
吾将一生付漂零,
And I have explored unmapped waters.
浩淼天涯任我行。
Now my hair is starting thinning,
而今疏鬓已星星,
Eternal rest somewhere ahead waiting.
长眠可计候前程。
But aspiration in my heart
犹有壮志燃胸臆,
never ceases blazing,
宏愿不成难自弃。
I will not die with peace
未曾亲耳聆仙曲,
without hearing your singing.
哪得安然瞑目去。
Siren! my strength is leaving me, My day fading,
来日无多力近阑,
Now my sail is rising
但为君故起征帆。
I’m coming, I’m coming
我欲寻君君莫去,
to fulfill the last mission!
直待痴人了宿愿!
All the ordeals and hardships I can endure,
风刃相逼无所动,
【海妖之歌双语诗歌】相关文章:
雪之歌经典诗歌10-25
雪之歌诗歌10-22
趣味双语儿童诗歌08-01
海之恋的诗歌10-30
海是倒过来的天诗歌10-24
侏儒妖睡前故事10-29
狐狸妖的睡前故事10-30
宝塔镇河妖的历史典故10-28
双语学习计划02-17